We have only been here in Grindelwald, Switzerland for 1 full day, but we can already say: This is (Y)our Happy Place!
It’s all just perfect and we LOVE:
- Our hotel Belvedere Grindelwald (the rooms, the balcony, the VIEW, the vibe, the spa, best breakfast ever, the CBees kids channel (😝), the staff: everything!
- The lovely fancy village with tons of great restaurants, cafes, bakeries, shops, chocolateries, playgrounds. It’s so different here compared to most other ski villages: Grindelwald stole our heart!
- Being surrounded by a too-magnificent-to-be-true giants of mountains.
- The super duper friendly people here… Yesterday we meet lovely (American!) Kim from Buri Sports who did an amazing job explaining us all about the area and supplied is with great ski and snowboard material. She even helped us racing to the ski bus by carrying Jools and her mini-skis….
- Our company! How sweet, fun and caring are Robin & Sanne?! We really miss papa Thaddeus, but luckily we have already FaceTimed twice 😃
Enjoying it to the max….
Just take a look at these shots and you will understand:
Click here to read TODDLER SKI FUN
This trip is sponsored by: